ClubRoadster.net banner

81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
So anyone know what offset wheels will fit the m04m eunos roadsters?!?

3mm? 5mm? 6mm? 9mm? 12mm?

Anything? Lol. I want to get some BBS, star shark style, or some other retro style wheel, but I have no damn idea what offset to get!

Please help?

·
Supporting Member
2,299 Posts
Any of the standard size 1/10 wheels are going to look pretty big on the m04 and you probably want as little offset as possible. 0 to 3, or get some lexan flares and run it wide :D

·
Registered
278 Posts
I use to have an HPI rs4 Evo with a 350z body. nitro. Best fun with a toy ever. haha 2 speed transmission and can go up to 40-55 mph. i iwant to get another one

·
Supporting Member
1,376 Posts
So anyone know what offset wheels will fit the m04m eunos roadsters?!?

3mm? 5mm? 6mm? 9mm? 12mm?

Anything? Lol. I want to get some BBS, star shark style, or some other retro style wheel, but I have no damn idea what offset to get!

Please help?
Id go with 3mm in front and 7mm in rear for that hella flush look...

I think these are 7mm wheels on a 190mm body and the body that comes with a m04m is I believe like a 185mm body. Not sure if this helps but ya...

·
Supporting Member
2,299 Posts
cool, what electronics u running for drifting? and whats ur gear ratio at????
Tekin Redline 17.5t motor, Castle Creations Mamba Max Pro ESC, Hitec 7966hb servo.

Gear ratio is 19t pinion, stock spur.. can't remember what size came with the kit.

Its a bit underpowered for my liking, but it could just be an issue with the ESC or motor. The ESC is one I took out of an offroad truck when it stopped running sensored motors. So I have it setup to run sensorless and no cable hooked up to the sensored Tekin motor... which isn't ideal. The motor was given to me in unknown condition. It all seems to work fine but just lacks any punch whatsoever. I'm going to try a 13.5 motor next and see how much better it feels.

81 - 90 of 90 Posts