ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
The bumper looks good, but I'm not super impressed by his rollbar. Probably could have done it out of metal tubing and made it look better. Ot maybe plastic tubing painted with allclad aluminium laquer.

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
Yep, concur. I think if I was to break out my Airfix skills again, I'd do a better job than that.... Milliput front lights, spoiler and plastic sprule rollbar...

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I've never had much luck with Milliput. The stuff I've always had shrinks like crazy. Do you guys get a different formula? I started using two-part polyester body putty and it works *great*, but if there's an import version of Milliput available, then it would be a lot easier to use.

I definitely would have raided the sprue bucket for the rollbar.

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
I've never had much luck with Milliput. The stuff I've always had shrinks like crazy. Do you guys get a different formula? I started using two-part polyester body putty and it works *great*, but if there's an import version of Milliput available, then it would be a lot easier to use.

I definitely would have raided the sprue bucket for the rollbar.

Been a few years, but there are two grades; one for fine work. Its more green in colour.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts