ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on Will? Think your club has what it takes to draw some numbers?

Date and Time : TBD

How about a meeting halfway, say............ Lakeland Hooters off I-4 ????

Heck bring all three Orlando Miata clubs!!! Tampa will own you guys in the numbers!! :twisted:

Up for the challenge Orlando guys?

Hooters of Lakeland II Part Duh!
Last event was Tampa Miatas 17, Orlando Roadsters 1 :twisted:

3400 Us Highway 98 N
Lakeland, FL 33809
(863) 859-7772
www.hooters.com

PhatMiata

·
Registered
420 Posts
Oh man.. Phat.. Remember what happened last time.. I hope we don't repeat that!!

I'll talk to the old crew :mrgreen:

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh man.. Phat.. Remember what happened last time.. I hope we don't repeat that!!

I'll talk to the old crew :mrgreen:
I remember EXACTLY what happened, hahahaa Orlando talked some big game but ONLY one hardcore Orlando guy showed up >> it was (drumroll please) Patrick (PAW47) had the guts to show up!! =D> YOU are the number one Orlando guy in the East-Side Miata Clubs book!! =D>

Hey Mark, no more out running cops this time, eh! #-o And bring the 96, we can go head to head, hahahaha

Phatty :twisted:

·
Registered
100 Posts
So, you're calling out the club that's been formed for about 2 months now??? That's cute. ;) You guys will win this round, once we've been around for awhile, and established ourselves, this will turn into a competetion, and a really good meet. Untill that time, going about this like you are is really quite silly.

On a side note, it should take my diff a week or so to arrive here, and a few days for me to get it into the car. If you guys have this meet a few weeks down the line, I should be able to attend...if not, looks like I'm missing another one.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Note: They plan meets for when I don't have a Miata and what-not. Very underhanded.

·
Registered
100 Posts
actually, the two people running the orlando groups (you and I) are both miata-less currently. We've got a severe handicap. It's hard to recruit members driving my 81 rust bucket of a bmw...

·
CR.net Supporter
1,421 Posts
Heck bring all three Orlando Miata clubs!!! Tampa will own you guys in the numbers!! :twisted:
If it's a Saturday or Sunday and not an autox weekend, I'm game! 8)

Also to clarify a few small details regarding the orlando groups:

There is the former official, now dormant, Orlando Miata's (aka dirty fingernail gang), disbanded almost two years now due to overall lack of participation.

and there is Will's Orlando Roadster(.com) group (established about 7 months ago right Will?).

And finally there is the Orlando Roadsters group established about 5-6 years ago, we try to meet at least once a month, and when we do it has traditionally been on a Monday.
Every month we start a thread in the southeast section (Orlando Roadsters Meet) of that other well know miata web site and announce when the local meet will be. Patrick and I will start doing that here too, now that there is a separate southeast section.)

Now it would be great if we could get the two existing local roadster themed groups to become one... still working on that.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So, you're calling out the club that's been formed for about 2 months now??? That's cute. ;) You guys will win this round, once we've been around for awhile, and established ourselves, this will turn into a competetion, and a really good meet. Untill that time, going about this like you are is really quite silly.

On a side note, it should take my diff a week or so to arrive here, and a few days for me to get it into the car. If you guys have this meet a few weeks down the line, I should be able to attend...if not, looks like I'm missing another one.
Actually there are 3 Miata clubs in Orlando, hahahha as i said in my post BRING THEM ALL :twisted:

(Orlando Miatas) which has been around since 90-91
(Orlando Roadsters) which has been around since 98ish
(Orlando Roadster) (Will's 2 man Miataless Crew) that has been around since last year :twisted:

grinerizer, the only reason im giving Will crap is becasue he keeps posting on our Tampa forum saying how much better his club is. Firgured a little reality check would keep him from trash talking, hahahhaaha

No more excuses!!!! =D> Lets see some Miatas!!! 3 Clubs vs 1 hahahah

Phatty :mrgreen:

·
Registered
132 Posts
I know no one but phat and a few people on here know me, but doesn't tampa have 3 clubs. Theres the ESMTB, SunRiders, and some other group.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SunRiders is more like a wine and cheese club. the other is Sarasota Miata Club, and then the autocross club, but they are mixed with differnt cars.

Phatty

·
Registered
132 Posts
If we brought the Sunriders, I don't think we would make it to the event on time. But they do have many nice NC's.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
If I had a running Miata Orlando Roadster would be the ****.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Boys.. play nice :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.