ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ATTENTION CLUBROADSTER PEEPS:

If you would like to sponsor an Orange Parking Cone, the cones will have your website & screen name or company website or name written on them, and you can take it home as a souvenir when you leave Hooters, or leave it with East-Side Miatas for the next event for a permanant reminder. (Photos of sponsored Orange Cones will be available online after the event) See info below!!!

Want to say hi to your fellow ClubRoadster.Net friends? Simply send a paypal.com payment to me at [email protected] for $7.45 per cone, and i will make it happen. This money covers the cost of the cone, and any extra monies will go towards more raffle prizes!!! =D> Dont forget to put your screen name in the paypal message section so i know whos screen name, and club name to write on the cone!

:mrgreen: This is gonna be a GREAT event, with some cool prizes available!!! So dont miss it!! :mrgreen:

=D> A BIG THANK YOU GOES TO THE FOLLOWING MEMBERS THAT ARE SPONSORING ORANGE ROAD CONES!!! =D>

(Orlando) kabel x 1 cone
(Orlando) SkinnyRoadster x 1 cone
(Orlando) Racerx13 x 1 cone

(Tampa) DrewBroo x 1 cone
(Tampa) 96rdstr x 1 cone
(Tampa) Hammerhead x 4 cones :mrgreen:
(Tampa) sparky95 x 6 cones =D>
(Tampa) qwkmx5 x 1 cone
(Tampa) BlackCatMotorsports x 2 cones

(Sarasota) vljpch x 3 cones
(Sarasota) SermonNation x 1 cone
(Sarasota) Dothedoo x 1 cone
(Sarasota) chokeasphyxia x 1 cone

(Georgia) Taylor @ Rspeed.net x 3 cones
(Florida) Jeff @ MacTools.com x 1 cone

Anyone can sponsor an orange parking cone, even if you cannot make it, at least you can be there in spirit, local and out of state, members or companies, if you are wanting to sponsor one or more cones, just see above post on cone sponsors! Now back to your regular programing.

PhatMiata

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dothedoo said:
Phat,
I would like to sponsor a cute little cone...heh. I am not able to be there to see it in person though, so maybe one of the other SRQ boys can bring it back for me! Put "Dothedoo" on it!

-Jamie

Consider it done my man!! Paypal rec'd!! =D>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts