ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tax season is closing in, wanted to know what you guys/gals are planning to do with it =D>

For me: Pay off the remaining CC bill and a bipes acu.

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
bills. no roadster stuff for a while.

I say that, but Ill probably get my fix one way or another :twisted:

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Probably paying off whatever is left of my CC bill as well. If anything is left over, I'll probably just try to save....riiiiiiight.....

·
Registered
117 Posts
Going to be buying a garage... I mean, house this year, so any money I get back will be set aside for that.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Probably get rid of one of my monthly payments (car, truck, or quad) and then use the rest towards my turbo kit :cry:

·
Registered
404 Posts
Im gonna take the girlfriend and the Roadster on a trip to Niagara Falls :D If I dont do that... maybe some suspension work 8)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Good grief you guys are boring :D

I'm either getting a minivan or a Greddy kit for my 92 :)

·
Registered
339 Posts
pay off some more of the car I use for work and refinance it to take advantage. I put 56k miles on it this year so thats one hell of a write off!

Other than that I'll put it in the bank

·
Registered
262 Posts
Pay the government an extra $200. :grumble: No return this year unless the state of Louisiana takes pity on me.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hmmmmm which one will you pick? Mini van......... or turbo??? :mrgreen:
I'm having a ridiculously hard time trying to decide, believe it or not.

My main hobbies are my Miata and RC airplanes. The airplanes don't fit well in the Miata, most are too big. So I need a cheap van to haul them.

BUT I just found a minivan for $400 a short distance away, so the turbo may be on the way anyway :D

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
something cool for the car.... maybe the chargespeed kit or suspension, or wheels.... or new turbo..... or.... so hard to decide!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts