ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has experience with these?
they come along at a decent price for the front and rear pairs.
just wondering who runs them and how happy they are with them.

·
woah
6,858 Posts
i will prolly give them a try in the near future... no one has really tested the fronts, but the rears...

have a problem w/ needing to bend the arm a bit to get the bushings to line up, and if u are really slammed, itll hit the chassis.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Bumping a dead thread...I'm about to try the fronts. Let's see if they're any better than the rears.

On the plus side - doesn't look to be any serious possibly failure points except the adjustable camber part and the bearings there.

Will be torture testing the crap out of them that's for sure.

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Any weight savings by switching to these? They seem like a steal seeing as they have nicer bushings and what not. It would be nice if they offered front and rear lcas. Cheaper alternative to the v8 roadster tubular arms.

·
woah
6,858 Posts
Bumping a dead thread...I'm about to try the fronts. Let's see if they're any better than the rears.

On the plus side - doesn't look to be any serious possibly failure points except the adjustable camber part and the bearings there.

Will be torture testing the crap out of them that's for sure.
i wouldnt worry too much, UCAs on miatas dont hold any weight, they're really just there to hold alignment figures

1 - 6 of 6 Posts