ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been waiting a long time for these. Got an E-mail from Gary yesterday so I must be one of the first to order. I know there has been alot of debate over the functionality of these but I figure at least It will protect my air dam. I guess we will have answer once it gets here. As far as I know, this is the only splitter in production for the NA!

http://www.trackdogracing.com/website/air_splitters.htm

Attachments

·
Registered
369 Posts
That's a great looking splitter and Gary is a stand up guy! We're really lucky to have him here locally in DFW. =D>

·
Registered
495 Posts
nice waiting on pics of the roadracegear linked above. ill post when i get them later...

where can one buy the lil metal adjustment rod pieces like the race cars have for the extra look and adjustability????????????

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
nice waiting on pics of the roadracegear linked above. ill post when i get them later...

where can one buy the lil metal adjustment rod pieces like the race cars have for the extra look and adjustability????????????
i think your referring to turnbuckles right ? i think tdr makes some generic ones. you just drill holes and bolt it in yourself.

EDIT: doh, just noticed the link above ^ :?

·
Registered
495 Posts
wish these were a lil more extreme.. might have to go the way like matt and do something more custom.... always wanted the exposed turnbuckles and now itll fit in with the theme of the car a lil better.

either way the piece looks good and im sure for 100bux there is going to be alot of them on the road from here on out...

·
Registered
441 Posts
I Received mine this morning.. w00t

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
I swear...with your template I'm going to produce them for less....

I guess i shouldn't publish that...cause probably won't fly through legal :doh:

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
I'm doing that, but it will be a two-piece design.

That way if you hit the splitter on something, you can replace that and not the whole underbelly.

I'll be happy to trace out the template of my final product, but it will be a while.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts