#18 ·
i love the drone.

i love the rasp.

thats why i bought it...

or else i woulda just a stayed stock.

#19 ·
haha thanks for not being like all these other ppl an hating on my car:D

#20 ·
ya you prolly are man ill give you another year tops b4 u start chroming out ur car.

#10 ·
You got this from Dillon huh?

Say hello to my old exhaust for me, Kendall, Linh, and more lol

#25 ·
oh man you're in Bellevue? Glad to see another guy on here from the PNW.

I go to school in Bellingham but the parents live in Redmond so im down their a bit.

#40 ·
I have a resonated test pipe and the tsudo whick has like 4 silencers/mufflers and its still deep and nice without ricing the place up. whenever I hear a loud impord drive by I automatically assume its a civic. I never want someone to think im a civic...ever...ever.

ever.

#41 ·
do u think my car sounds ricer? cause its not its pretty low an then raspy uptop. i only think it sounds like a ricer exhaust when its cold an under alot of load

#42 ·
i've not heard it but you have a muffler. that's it. i have 3 silencers and 2 mufflers and its just right to me. to each their own. im not saying you shouldn't like the sound, i personally just hate loud exhaust... unless its muscle, that's different. you do however have the illest na muffler in my opinion though, big props on that. I would much rather have one of those than my tsudo but the wallet says no.

#44 ·
haha thanks man id like to hear your set up though its sounds interesting:D

#47 ·
Put the Mazda Comp Test Pipe on there and you'll have some nice flamage!

That's the one I ran because it was a 2.5" OD Test Pipe. You'll know why I say it's 2.4" when you put on that test pipe. The RSR Exmag GTII exhaust piping is slightly narrower than the Mazda Comp Test Pipe - which is confirmed at 2.5" OD.

#48 ·
where can i get the mazda comp test pipe? and is it a good loud or a ricer loud....

#51 ·
Universal 2.5" 2-bolt exhaust gasket. Should be in the domestic section. If not, ask your autoparts guy if you can look through their gasket section to find what you need.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.