ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody up for a Tech Day?

I live Eastside/North Seattle area.
Prolly hard for ppl from south and canada to join.

Share new ideas.
Install/Modify Parts.
Oil change.
Hangout

List areas available? (house?)
Food/Drinks?

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Very game. Dunno what I have to do, but i'm willing to come by, lend a hand, etc.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I'd probably come, don't have much to install myself either but I'll hang out/help out. Don't have my own garage, and don't really know any places where we could do one.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I would be up for a tech day. I have some new gage faces and grill to install and some little fixes to do. I also have a garage but its mostly full of crap.

If you wanted to come and help be clean out the garage, haul crap to the dump and goodwill and assist me in finding and orginizing my garage I would gladly offer it up as a location and provide some food and drink for the clean & orginise help and the tech day. There is room for 6 cars in my drive way, but the garage currently only has just enough room for one miata. Nor do I have a ton of tools.

But its an option.

·
Registered
342 Posts
ey mike you wanna help my friend install his new coils he just bought a set of apexi exv from me. I rather play video games lol

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll be installing my intake, and hood riser and possibly change tranny fluids and radiator if time allows. I'll be at nwdrifter's house saturday (24th) helping out our friend install his coilovers.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Damn, I'm working this saturday and have an appointment to do my taxes at 7pm so I won't be able to make it this time, sorry.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I would be up for a tech day. I have some new gage faces and grill to install and some little fixes to do. I also have a garage but its mostly full of crap.

If you wanted to come and help be clean out the garage, haul crap to the dump and goodwill and assist me in finding and orginizing my garage I would gladly offer it up as a location and provide some food and drink for the clean & orginise help and the tech day. There is room for 6 cars in my drive way, but the garage currently only has just enough room for one miata. Nor do I have a ton of tools.

But its an option.
Where are you located?

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
I'd be up for a techday in the next few weeks, I get to call Jimmy in the AM and put in the order for my ITBs. That might make for an interesting tech-day install.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
I need to figure out where i'm going to do the install; I want to get to a dyno pretty much the day after I do the install for tuning but i'm not sure if I want to do it at/near home, and go to RRev the next day in PDX, or at someone's home and go to Intec in Renton the next day.

·
Registered
465 Posts
id be down for whatever, someone should take charge and pick a day far in advance so people can get the day off or whatever for a better turn out in my opinion. any other location ideas? that would probably be the best start, preferably having adequate parking space, tools, food close etc. so far i see a garage that we would have to clean lol not that the idea isnt bad but any other locations?

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Are you tuning yourself? One thing is don't go to Intec to do tuning, or bring your own tuner.
Yes, I'd be tuning my own. I just need a wideband that I don't want to buy. :p

We did my bro's turbo neon at Intec, too. (tuned ourselves though). What's the story re: Intec? They don't have a good guy over there?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Mike: do not buy irtb's that's the only thing that seperates us ...lol

Caldera: I'm in if its a weekend thingy

Rac3rboy: haha timmy boy will be so frustrated

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Oh, it'll have to be a weekend thing, but i need to find a weekend i'm not working as well. trying to get this video game out the door, we just transitioned to 7 day weeks (read: no days off until ship).

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
turbo? itb's? I miss my RX-8, NA power hahaha...
At least I'll be quick at the corners with the miata.

I'm down for itb install. NA is best lol.... yah just let us know in advance when. I'm pretty much open on the weekends.
I'm trying to get my car setup for auto-x. Just got the Miata so I want to run all stock first so I can figure out what I need to buy.
The next event is on april 15th in bremerton and 29th at Everett.

NWDRIFTER: Timmy even has a hard time changing oil. what more for a suspension install hahaha...oh well i just want to play COH. And I wished Alger would figure out how to install ITB's

·
Registered
14 Posts
RusMan,

I live in Puyallup, near the corner of Fruitland Ave and 112th Street.

Right now in my garage, with out cleaning it, is room for one miata and enough space to walk around it. But thats about it. I do have room for 6 cars or so on the paved part of my drive way. Food is easy to come by near me or I can break out the grill or ask the wife nicely to cook. If we waite a few weeks I can probaly get the garage cleared out enough to have pleanty of room for once car, some work space and tables, inside and out of the weather. I also have a 10x10 easyup for working outside as well.

This weekend is tied up with family crap, next is Autocross school and Event #1, so the earliest free weekend I have is the second week of April. Half the crap in the garage just needs to go in a dumpster, Spring Cleaning time.

Edit:

Ok after looking at the calander it looks like April is shot for me. Some time in May at the earliest for me and by then the garage will be free and cleanish.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts