ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has been posted on our forum within the sponsors area, but in case you missed it were offering a group buy on Techna-Fit stainless brake lines. Please read:

In my travels of Clubroadster.net I came across some posts about wanting a Stainless Steel Brake line kit group buy. Well, I think I figured out a way I can make that happen for everyone.

We gave you all a nice Christmas present with our shifter bushing group buy, here's a way to get the new year off to a great start and make sure you all keep your eyes on us in 2012!

Here are the details:

This kit is made by Techna-Fit and will fit standard brake model (normal suspension) 1990-2005 Mazda Miata's. If I get more than enough people wanting the 2001-2005 sport model kits, I will work something out for you all too after this buy.

Interested yet? :fab: Well if so, here is the important information, read carefully:

1. No minimum order quantity commitment. A $75 pre-order will secure you a kit when the group buy ends.

2. Upon placing your pre-order (see below), we will put your order on "backorder" status until the lines ship. We will not charge your card until after the two week group buy period has ended, so if you want to cancel the order during the two weeks, nothing would have been charged to your card.

3. There is a $5 flat handling fee for shipping costs. We will ship the kit anywhere in the US to you for only $5. The product page might say "Free Shipping", but just be aware that we added in the flat rate $5 shipping cost under the guise of "handling" for simplicity.

4. That's it! Placing your pre-order using the link to our product page below will put you on the list. We WILL NOT charge your card until the end of the group buy.

5. Use this link to place your pre-order:
http://5xracing.com/i-8146154-clubroadster-net-group-buy-for-techna-fit-stainless-steel-brake-line-kit-for-1989-2005-mazda-miata-mx-5.html

Let me know if you have any questions!
Enjoy :lol:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Updated count on the pre-orders? I know it doesn't matter as you're offering the price whether you get 20 or not, just curious how many people are getting on board this awesome deal - The Goodridge kit is twice the price, and I'm sure not twice the quality, as the techna fit stuff I've seen is top-notch. An updated count would be good to at least let folks know how many slots are left to get in on this great price!

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
damn, here i was thinking that you had to buy them separate the whole time!

well that works then too. i just need to get paid then and i can get a set of these. hopefully early next week!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok everyone, we have reached the 20 mark on the group buy so I've shut down the sales on the special group buy product. With your help in this group buy, we are now able to offer this kit at a nice $94.55 regular price for those that missed out on the $75 price.

The lines have already been ordered and we expect them to be in this week and to be shipped back out as soon as they arrive. For those that pre-ordered, please keep posted to your emails for order updates and shipping info.

Thanks to everyone as always, and as always we appreciate the business!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts