ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the spring specs for the Tein Flex springs for an NA? height-width-spring rate would be great.

I was thinking about throwing on my Swift replacement coilover springs when I pick up a new set of flex's:

-Front 152.65.012
-Rear 178.65.010

Do you guys think 12kf and 10kr is a bit overkill for flex? They worked great with my other full suspension (with preload) in my other car.

·
2,708 Posts
^^I wouldn't go higher then 9k front or rear without a rebuild. The Flex comes standard with 7k/6k. I'm running 9k/6k so there's no way it can 12k.

Tein doesn't reccommend you go +/- 2k of the factory settings.

What's this "other full suspension" you speak of?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh the other suspension was on my integra (omnipower sport full suspension).. lol. I was just thinking it would be a waste to sell the swifts if i could possibly use it with the flexes.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Order the Flex's re-valved, otherwise, like stated above, don't go more then +2. I run 9k and 7k, and love it. Anything higher will be too much spring though.

·
Registered
211 Posts
call/email eddie at adrenaline racing and ask. he'll be able to tell you what they can handle and/or order the revalved units to suit whatever springs you want.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts