·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,430 Posts

·
2,708 Posts
Kung_fu, ask to drive my car next time you see me.

"Better" is subjective to what you're looking for as to what purpose. If you want to drift, it might not be stiff or mad-tite low enough for you, but then again, the best set-up for drift would be to weld a bar connecting the upper and lower A-arms.

For $1100sih, it's the best compromise IMO of height adjustability, streetability, and reliability. And you can always have it re-valved if you want to go stiffer. The test is in your butt (no pun intended), goto KINOD and test drive all the different suspensions that are represented and find out for yourself which one fits your applications. I've driven in 5 different suspensions and the next step from this is Koni Race (canyon carving and track racing).

·
Banned
5,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks tam.

i'm asking because of the garage sale this sunday. i'm more of a street, occassional track-use sort of driver. not into drifting.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have a favor to ask you guys. If you can, can you please measure the height and inside diameter of the spring cause i just got a set of used flex's and there missing the springs and upper mount. If you guys can help its greatly appreciated.

·
CR.net Supporter
676 Posts
I was days away from ordering a set of those but the tax man took all my extra cash. *Crying*

*Stupid, good for nothing, canadian government*

1 - 15 of 15 Posts