ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Yeah, Eddie has the best price I've seen and he offers great service. I would have bought from him If I hadn't found these ones on ebay.

although before you buy you should read THIS. It has some interesting things to say about the flex.

·
2,708 Posts
I got mine from http://www.group5motorsport.com/main.pl?[url]sid=4668750749&page=pitem&product=TE-FLEX

Ask for Joe and tell him Tam sent ya. You might or might not get the homey-hookup that I got (1200ish), but it's worth a try.

I'm running Flexes and if anyone wants to take my car out for a test drive, they are more then welcome to. Please, beat on it. :p

After te last SAB meet, Paul(Dj squiggles) and I were driving rather spiritedly on the freeway that was under construction and full of potholes, un-even surfaces, ruts,ect. Even at the speeds we were going, paul's Tein-equipped NA didn't show any signs of "bounciness" or damping issues. I was little more then surprised because, as we all know, his car is SLAMMED, but it still soaked up road imperfections nicely.

·
Esteemed Member
3,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
maybe you should wait till the monoflex comes out.

monotube version of the flex
i've got monotube coilovers now.

i want the flex because i want something a little softer since the car is getting less and less beatings and its becoming more of a daily.

ohlins and JIC are gonna put me back in the OMFG MY BACK catagory again and the flex get really low.

i could just stay with my stance i guess

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
meh. you'll get some arguements that the monotubes are superior. A lot of that is from companies that make them. :)

the KWs on my car are not monotubes, and I will put them up against anything on a miata short of a penske. Quality valving and spring matching are what make a good damper IMo...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.