ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that they dont have an adjustable perch. So, how bouncy, rough , unconfortable, etc. is the ride when it is set to the lowest or close to lowest setting? How do you run them? Should i just save the extra 300 and get flex?

If there is anyother things to answer please do.

Remember: i want to be low as hell but have a tolerable ride quality. (none of that GC bouncy ****).

-Tim

·
Registered
145 Posts
On the lowest setting (300mm from wheel centre to wheelarch) IMHO it's pretty bouncy. At 325mm it rides fine though, but as Dicker said, if you want to run lower than that, then get the Flex

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Road Cone: the pre-load isn't to rough. I like the flex because the adjustable perch. If the pre load is comfortable then I'll problable go with ss.

I want to go low can the ss do that for me? Which is better for an occasional drift and AutoX sessions?

·
Supporting Member
1,670 Posts
Seriously.
What is it with people saying the Flexs are stiff?

Now, when you're running around a 2800lbs car with 10/8, then you can complain a bit about stiffness and a bouncy ride. The key is valving though. And frankly, Tein knows how to valve their shocks properly for the spring rates they offer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts