ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
If someone wants to go early enough, I'd be very interested in a Defi BF oilpressure and oil temp gauge in Metric. No way in hell i can make it down there though.

·
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been to a couple of these "garage sales" and you gotta be there EARLY, it's like Black Friday if you want the good ****. Otherwise, you're left with 67% off for a sticker.

And it may or may not apply to everything you want.

If someone could swoop me up a DEFI boost, oil pressure, and EGT gauge, that'd be dope :)

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
****, I got a 10K run in newport. Starts at 7 and ends at 9ish. Then off to Tein for sure. I'll try to buy what I can at the sale anything miata based and I will sell it to you guys with a huge mark up...LOL

I'll post what I can get though....

Need coilovers,carbing and defi for my self....

·
Registered
713 Posts
SWEEEET THANKS!.... I love sales lol hahaha...

I hope im in cali for this =[

I'll see how much money i have and if im even going to be there but if i can and am ill try and get you guys some things let me know. It would suck if you wait 4-6hours in line and then finally get in and theres no miata parts, ill get pissed!,"GIVE ME AT LEAST 50% OFF MO&#$& F*&#%@*,F*&# This im going to MEGAN RACING! " lol hahahaha... but yeah let me know,ill keep you guys updated as well.

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
I'll be home for this too. Damn, if I can borrow money to get the Flex, that'd be awesome. Is it really cash only?

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
I've noticed Tein UK have realigned their pricing; suddenly their EDFC-compatible Superstreet kit; which includes shocks, springs, bumpstops & boots, is about the same price as a set of AGXs, Eibachs and Mazda boots. No contest I think.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
How early is early? Are we talking "show up at 4am and get mugged waiting" early, or like 7am early?

Maybe i need to find a cheap plane ticket. :)

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
fyi apexi garage sale this weekend

March 17/18 10am-4pm
@ Our New Location!

1449 W. Orange Grove Ave. Suite A
Orange CA, 92868

The Garage Sale is our once a year event when APEX Integration opens its doors to the public. This will be the seventh year for our special sale and we plan on pulling out the deepest discounts ever on great products from A?PEXi and Gizzmo Electronics!

This year's garage sale will also have Nardi Steering Wheels and Catz Lighting! Products complements of Axis Engineering.

Come by and check things out, pick something up for you or a friend, and enter yourself for a chance to win in our prize-giveaway; there?s over $5,000 in products to be won!

edit: this is not me im am neither affiliated with tein nor apexi. i had to clear that up so i get no more pm's on the subject.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Got some Apexi N1 ExV Dampers for the miata...

also got:
gauges
turbo timers
spark plugs
exhaust(sorry they dont make exh for miata lol)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts