ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the temperature gauge is the only one that is not working, everything else is fine. is it just the gauge cluster, or is there somewhere else i should be looking to be causing this?

·
Registered
410 Posts
I can't remember which one gives off the signal. there a plug in the engine bay that goes to it its either where the thermostat housing is or behind the motor.

·
Premium Member
4,017 Posts
the single prong on the back of the head gives the water temp signal.
double check to see if the connector is plugged in.

should be right under the CAS on a 1.6

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The hell happened?
about 15 minutes after i got the car some old foreign lady that probably shouldn't be driving moved over on top of me, seemingly without checking at all. the damage was very minor, only a dented fender and damage around the rear wheel area of the quarter panel that looked like it could be fixed with a roller. i guess because it is salvage title, it is worth less than the cost of the repairs. really sucks because i just bought a parts car for all of the interior parts, coilovers, and a brand new soft top with a glass window. pretty shitty. it was my girlfriend's car and she was excited to get it painted and looking nice again. and it only had 40k on a rebuild.

the single prong on the back of the head gives the water temp signal.
double check to see if the connector is plugged in.

should be right under the CAS on a 1.6
good to know.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Wanna part it out on here... Just asking bc I need a new gauge hood

·
Registered
645 Posts
Did u start this thread?

What yr is ur parts miata?

·
Registered
889 Posts
I think it is 50 posts to start a FS thread.

·
Registered
645 Posts
im saying post the parts u want to sell in this thread silly goose!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts