ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**for you non california people who dont know what bros are- look into this thread

This sunday i was driving ortega hwy for the first time, made it to elsinore and came back...

didnt see the posted speed limit, so i tried driving with the flow of the cars infront of me (minivan, truck) - we pass a cop, and i still let off the throttle not thinking im speeding....

WRONG! got pulled over and given a speeding ticket for doin 60 in a 45! #-o

im waiting for the fine to come in the mail- does anybody know how much something like this could cost??

now for the bro attack part-
i was driving home bummed about my ticket, when four fohowk clad bastards flew my me, and flung a coin at my car!!!!!

i immediately grabbed a fist full of coins from my coin tray and- stopped my self, took a deep breath and told myself it wasnt worth getting into anymore trouble over.

what a day :x

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bros are "people" that arose from the depths of lake havasu.

they are sexually attracted to lifted trucks.

·
Sponsor
1,391 Posts
we have a lot of faggety ass redneck fuckfaces that are infatuated with thier lifted and chrome wheeled trucks. its the gayest **** ever.
they always have wicked expensive lift kits and ****, but they never see offroad time. they try to show off that they are fast for some reason, even though everyone knows that trucks are poor at the track and also, noone gives a **** about how fast a truck is.

sorry about the rant, but chotchies in trucks are my pet peeve.

·
2,708 Posts
^^They give rednecks a bad name. I know a few rednecks actually, and they hate bros. At least rednecks "keep it real" and continue to be rednecks until they die, whereas bros are just going through a loser-phase. The irony is that the more they try to separate themselves from the "wiggers", the more they are alike.

Just look for this sticker plastered on the back window...

Oooohh...the irony.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Sounds like the Florida "Dudebro" to me.

·
CR.net Supporter
1,390 Posts
^^They give rednecks a bad name. I know a few rednecks actually, and they hate bros. At least rednecks "keep it real" and continue to be rednecks until they die, whereas bros are just going through a loser-phase. The irony is that the more they try to separate themselves from the "wiggers", the more they are alike.

Just look for this sticker plastered on the back window...

Oooohh...the irony.
what's that sticker say? BTW it's fauxhawk.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
i guess every body has some group of assholes to annoy them. In New York we have hipsters...don't even get me started. The clique where nerds and losers finally found a place to be cool, and ugly people found a style that was for them. Every one can be categorized to some extent but this is particularly annoying because these people fashion themselves as "alternative". Of course they're all the same kind of alternative...

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah, but bros get together and try to fight people- my god how i do not understand that mentality!

dicker lives in the land of the bros- seriously, they drive monster trucks!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
oh and i'm really against the flagrant use of the word fag on this sight but anyone with a fauxhawk and into pickups and christian rock is undeniably deep down a butt pirate.

·
Sponsor
1,391 Posts
i guess every body has some group of assholes to annoy them. In New York we have hipsters...don't even get me started. The clique where nerds and losers finally found a place to be cool, and ugly people found a style that was for them. Every one can be categorized to some extent but this is particularly annoying because these people fashion themselves as "alternative". Of course they're all the same kind of alternative...
i heard about these guys.
we have a few here and there around where i live, but probalby nowhere near as much as new york.
we got a lot of bros/chotchies and emo/goths... and tons of retirees. did i mention my hometown is dutch reform community? we rule.

·
Registered
255 Posts
LoL, that would have been HILARIOUS if you threw that fistfull of coins at those brastards! =D> oh well, maybe next time (if there is a next time, and hopefully there isnt).

1 - 20 of 100 Posts