ClubRoadster.net banner

61 - 80 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
it will get removed from my record if i take traffic school. also, im going to try to fight it in court if the fine is more than 200$. i will try to get it reduced and justify it by saying it was my first offense, and basically tell them the truth: i did not know that i was speeding-just keeping up with the cars ahead.

·
Registered
588 Posts
MAN READING THIS WHOLE TOPIC IS FUNNIE AND GETS ME MAD!!....freak if sumone ever did that crap to me....************ :twisted: .cant say too violent muahahhahaha.

but man....those morons girls are pretty damn hot!!. :!:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
when I got my first ticket I went to court and at the door they had a clipboard where you marked if you wanted to speak to the assistant D.A. or not. I did, and because it was a first offense it got marked down from speeding 83 in a 65 to "failure to obey a traffic signal. They won't care that you didn't know you were speeding but the may be easier on you because it's a first offense. And let me tell you the second speeding ticket, and then trying to lose the cop is one they will not be easy on you about....don't ask me how I know.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Ah... the losing of the cops... easy to do with Texas Highway Patrol if you spot em early, and keep an eye on the rear view. :p

-Jeremy

·
Registered
489 Posts
I'm so behind the times.. we're still callin' 'em "Wiggars."
Huh, those are white people who attempt to be ghetto when they live in the suburbs and mom and dad pay for everything. lol :mrgreen:

61 - 80 of 100 Posts