ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So after some planning i have decided on some set service fees to give everyone a ball park idea on how much things will cost if you use me as a middle man for Yahoo Auctions Japan
please remember that this is just a ball park figure and nothing is set in stone

Service Fee:
Small Items: oil caps, shift knobs, etc
service fee: $10

Medium items: intakes, steering wheels, etc
service fee: $25-30

Large items: rims, exhausts etc.
service fee: $65-95

Other fees:
shipping from seller to my location varies between $10(small items: shift knobs etc) to $65 (rims)
paypal fees: varies

Shipping fees:
Small items can be shipped air mail or EMS (usually double the price of airmail but comes with tracking number and insurance)

Medium to Large items will ALL be shipped ems

you can view EMS rates here:
http://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/cha...ms_all_en.html

General examples:
Steering wheel average shipping: Y3500
Cat back exhaust: Y12000-17000
Rims:
13 inch:Y35000-40000
14 inch:Y40000-47500
15 inch:Y45000-50000

Currency Conversion:
(this is the BANK currency conversion which is always crappier than the actual conversion)
as of right now it is around Y100 =$0.80

How to calculate everything:
Example:
Steering wheel price Y5000
Shipping to my location Y1800
Shipping to you Y3500

Total in Yen: Y10300

Convert to USD: $123.60
Paypal fees: $5
Service fee: $25

Total Cost: $153.60

I hope this makes things clearer for everyone
Rod

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
thumbs up

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Brilliant.

·
Supporting Member
3,007 Posts
Rod, I am very impressed with how fast your shipping is. I should have never doubted you. Your shipping is faster then some members on the site and your half way around the world. I can't believe I received my gv nb2 lip today when you shipped it what, like Monday/Tuesday?

Please let me know when you will be getting in the GV NB2 eyelids. I will be purchasing those.

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
i`m not sure what you mean by pricing restrictions
basically you show me what you want and i give you a quote
thanks for humoring me with he info. i will probably contact you before using any other middle man going forward.

Rod, I am very impressed with how fast your shipping is. I should have never doubted you. Your shipping is faster then some members on the site and your half way around the world. I can't believe I received my gv nb2 lip today when you shipped it what, like Monday/Tuesday?

Please let me know when you will be getting in the GV NB2 eyelids. I will be purchasing those.
I AGREE!
i've been a part of a group buy with rod and i've contacted him via email for a part that wasn't listed on his site. boy was i surprised and pleased as **** to know he had literally exactly what i wanted.

shipping prices? incredible.
shipping time? unbelievable.

thanks rod. keep it up

·
Supporting Member
743 Posts
I always dismissed yahoo japan auctions as eye candy as I wasn't sure how to really go about bidding on items. Now I have no excuse, I need to start saving my pennies. Thanks for offering the services! I'm probably going to be shooting you some emails sometime soon.

·
Registered
883 Posts
What is the easiest way to view yahoo japan auctions in english? I have tired to use website translators before but it never works right.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I believe it's because English has an odd grammar system compared to almost every other language and the free matrix is not on that level yet. You basically just have to use your wheel of fortune skills.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Just wanted to say that Rod was a big help getting a few parts sent over for my 86. Great communication with auction results and timing /shipping info.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts