ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone on this forum had a successful transaction with this vendor?

TH Motorsports- I sat on the phone with multiple departments waiting for a rep to no avail.

Halp?

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
:roll:Yeah they are "Awesome"... They said coilovers were in stock, then 3 weeks later still no shipping or updates. After many emails with no reply, I asked for a refund and to cancel the order. No reply, and randomly at the end of the month I received the package.

Great Customer service....:roll:

good luck

·
Supporting Member
3,007 Posts
I did but I bought from someone else. Thanks for a useless sponsor who isn't around.

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got my issue resolved but communication was poor and it was extremely difficult to reach someone live.

Thanks to everyone who chimed in with their experience.

·
Registered
207 Posts
The guy who was handling this forum doesn't work there anymore so someone new is now responsible for this forum. Ive never bought anything from them personally but everyone local has good things to say.
Yea "Joel" is no longer with them its some other guy now. I ordered brake pads from them about three week ago via phone and they were shipped to my door in two days. Everything went really smoothly, they were pretty nice and I got a good price. That being said I have read many bad reviews about this company on other sites. Just google them and you'll see they're real hit and miss.

·
Registered
6 Posts
First post here, promise it's not a troll lol. I bought some EZ streets from them March 5th. I haven't gotten any emails from them aside from the initial email showing my invoice. I waited til today to call and try and see whats up with my order. So after waiting on hold... FOR AN HOUR.. I get a guy in their shipping department who tells me "We dropship them from the manufacturer, so I don't have an update for you. I will send a request to the manufacturer to see whats going on, I probably won't hear anything back til tomorrow." I was super stoked to hear that. I asked what the best way to get ahold of someone was since I waited on hold for an hour to not get any answers, and they clearly aren't able to be bothered to send any email updates to inform a customer of any unusual wait time. The guy says the phone queue is not typically that long, and that he is the only person answering phones today as every person in the shipping department is sick. I will not be doing business with these guys again.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Drop shippers are the scum.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts