ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you for patronizing Garage Woolery (thanks for the moniker, Bill). We're now expanding our facilities to provide you better services...

I just signed a contract to begin the garage expansion. The new garage will have a workshop w/lift, laundry room, and plenty of space to hold a proper tech day.

The old Garage Woolery was 400 sq/ft....The new Garage Woolery will be 1625 sq/ft. :shock:

Construction should be completed sometime this winter. Of course, there will be a HUGE Tech Day/Party to celebrate, hopefully including free Ariel Atom rides. =D>

·
3,542 Posts
I just signed a contract to begin the garage expansion. The new garage will have a workshop w/lift, laundry room, and plenty of space to hold a proper tech day.

The old Garage Woolery was 400 sq/ft....The new Garage Woolery will be 1625 sq/ft. :shock:
=D>
Sneak peek! Show us the plans!!! =D>

·
Registered
971 Posts

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Damn! I wish I were closer.

However, one of our club members is going to be installing a four-post lift in his oversized garage! WOOOT!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Very cool. We're planning in the next couple of years to build a garage that will be ~28x40, with a second floor apartment/man zone. I'd love to see your specs.

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Actually, there is an update to this situation...

...the contract fell through with the contractor after they tried to raise their quoted price by over $10K. So we're back at the drawing board... #-o

...The current plans are to add a standard 3 car garage to the rear of the current 2-car garage & add a second floor to the addition as either a loft/rec room/workshop or a guest house. Although it'd be significantly less square footage of garage space, the second floor should more than make up for the loss. We're still looking for contractors to do the job.

So, there's a delay to the party, but it'll still happen. Eventually. :lol:

·
Registered
100 Posts
stupid world, being all big and stuff.

bring the atom to florida, I'll give you room/board for free, as long as I get an ariel ride or two... :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts