ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let you all know Tirerack.com has Kuhmo 711's on special right now, all 15" tires are below $45/ea. They aren't the stickiest tire, but you can't beat the price for running around. 320AA treadwear, I'll probably be buying a set before MATG

Kuhmo 711's at Tire Rack

·
Registered
692 Posts
i agree tirerack.com is awesome. a few days ago i ordered 4 dunlop direzza dz101's(202/50/15) they were 48 bucks each but this month if you buy 4 you get a 50 dollar mail in rebate. shipping to socal was only 36 bucks.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I used to buy my tyres there and may still but maybe not till the winter of 07 when I'll need new blizzaks but , before I always got my 195/50/15 SO3's there , they would have a sale every yr around Feb or March and I was able to pick up 4 skins under 300 bucks but since Bridgestone stopped making that isze SO3 I have since gone to Toyo Proxe 4's which are a purty dman good summer tyre and I am hopeing they will take me farther into the winter before I need to change over to my blizzaks , I do miss the So3's they are great tyres , now if I hadn't gotten the toyo's I was thinkin the Goodyear F1's would have been my next choice .

I once get a set of SO3's that I had problems with and Tire rack did stand behind Brigdestones 30 day test drive and they sent me another set in exchange .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts