Registered
1,339 Posts
You callin me a gay fish?

·
who cares
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What'd you order?

A nice simple order of magnecor wires for the car. The reason he getting the praise is his stuff beat many other things that were ordered days before his. There are to many companies that take your money and dont update you or handle the order effeciently. So when someone gets it correct I thank them.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
yea emilio is pretty spot on when it comes to the business. i've been very happy with his service. i just ordered a set of xida cs and 949 endlinks so i'm waiting for the tracking number which hopefully won't be too long

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
A nice simple order of magnecor wires for the car. The reason he getting the praise is his stuff beat many other things that were ordered days before his. There are to many companies that take your money and dont update you or handle the order effeciently. So when someone gets it correct I thank them.
funny, every time I order something from 949, it takes 2 days to get shipped if I am lucky.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I'm starting day three right now lol. I've received similar treatment but no biggie

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
In case anyone is wondering, I just got off the phone with Emilio and he said the Xidas have sold out (no surprise) and said a new batch is expected to arrive the beginning of next week. Can't wait to get mine and he was very nice and professional with the questions I had. Buy his products.

·
Banned
607 Posts
I got mostly good things to say about Emilio, his products are definitely top notch, and priced competitively. But the guy can really use someone to handle emails for him. Darn near impossible to get a response from him unless you call. Then again, calling is much faster, and his time zone means us east coast ppl can call late.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
yea i sent him an email yesterday and didn't get a response so that's why I called. I figured he was busy with other things or enjoying the holiday so I didn't take offense to it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts