ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Supporting Member
664 Posts
I placed an order yesterday morning and it was shipped the same day!

More or less all of the major companents on my car (wheels, suspension
and so on) have been purchased from 949.

I never hesitate to order from 949, IMO probly the best miata parts vendor around.

·
Registered
364 Posts
A nice simple order of magnecor wires for the car. The reason he getting the praise is his stuff beat many other things that were ordered days before his. There are to many companies that take your money and dont update you or handle the order effeciently. So when someone gets it correct I thank them.
Why don't you post about the lazy ass companies we already know 949 is good

·
who cares
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
One : I'll post about whoever i want
Two : if i get bad service from someone I'll post about it
Three: go post your own reports about "Lazy ass companies" if its so important to you

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
949 shipped my new mounts quick.. A+++
Meanwhile my stuff from Flyin Miata hasn't even shipped yet since they're closed this week :(

·
who cares
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
let me know which mounts and if they end up being to stiff when in . Mines due for some new mounts soon

·
4,296 Posts
Emilio is a priceless source of miata info.
he is without a doubt the premiere go to guy for a performance roadster.
these guys just won the 25hours of Thunderhill in their rookie attempt.and won the season championship for NASA's endurance series. not to mention created Miata Challenge.
This man is busy. hes not just trying to make a living selling stuff. his products are specific.
and his focus is on roadracing. he sells parts he uses on his own cars.
hes such an assett to our comunity. if i hit the lotto, i could build a car off his catalog and guaranty a class prepped front runner.
his customer service is great. Hes spent hours helping me out,and explaining why something works .
plus his innovation.
its no wonder hes successful.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Emilio for President!

Of Mazda

·
Registered
4 Posts
i order some tein basis 1/2/2012 and i haven't got any email or anything since, you guys know if he's close this week or something

21 - 33 of 33 Posts