ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard about this forum last week and I'm very happy to be a part of it now. Wow! Looking at the roster of members, this must be the most elite association of the most discriminating MX5/Miata/Roadster owners on the planet! Very proud to be on here and to be a part of your group!

It's also a source of pride for me to have been invited by no less than PhatMiata whose dedication to the development of his car is second to none. Thanks for the invitation Phat!

joeyb

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
woops! posted on the wrong topic.

shoulda posted this on the newbie topic...

joeyb

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Hey Joey!

hahaha thanks but my car is just average in my eyes, there are some much nicer rides on here than mine. Someday ill get her done exactly they way i want, but it all takes time. Im glad you came to check us out, there is a great group of people on here with a wealth of Japanese aftermarket product knowledge, so if your looking for something from the far east, ask on here, someone will chime in.

Great looking car, be sure to add it to the garage section!!

PhatMiata 8)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll do just that Phat! Let me take some new pics, ones that will do this forum justice. The pics of the cars on here and the cars themselves are just too nice for my existing pics.

This forum's just made my Miata madness worse! :twisted:

joeyb

1 - 4 of 4 Posts