ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
tetsuyagarage said:
glad you like it...look forward to sept. when i start my stay in japan..should have alot more cool roadster stuff :twisted:
Are you taking orders yet? :p

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Whoa MAMA!!!

Hot damn!!!

·
1,213 Posts
tesuyagarage I never got an email re the tuckin99 sticker :( if you still got one left let me know I can either pay you via paypal or swap you a zoom-engineeering or drophead one for it ?
cheers
michael

·
Registered
13 Posts
damnit! if i knew you guys wanted tuckin decals i wouldve sold the ones i had laying around my house for years now. ended up throwing them all down the trash. shame on me! flame if you want! i deserve it.... :roll:

·
1,213 Posts
BIG thanks to Rod for the decals .... the HUGE R S Aizawa one still needs to find a home on my car/tool chest :lol:

thanks

Michael

·
Registered
197 Posts
:lol: Hey Peter if you do have any more Nopro stickers, how about hooking me up. You know they will be going to a good home. Who else has a Widebody Nopro NB???

·
Registered
59 Posts
glad you like it...look forward to sept. when i start my stay in japan..should have alot more cool roadster stuff :twisted:
Let me know when you get settled...lots of Road&Sters, etc pop up on Yahoo Japan but the seller won't ship outside Japan...You may have a burgeoning business opportunity (as our JDM middle man!) in your future!

I'll do the same from Germany...lots of cool stuff there too. I'll make regular trips up to Cologne (Koln) to visit Ingo (I.L Motorsport)...and probablly get down to Switzerland to the Baumann shop as well! 8)

·
Mufasa in Training
33,027 Posts
I think I might have to make a request for more than just a decal once you hit Japan...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts