ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 4364 Posts

·
Herpity Derpity
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wanted to make a thread for all the MSM owners on here to talk and chit chat about how cool we are because we own MSM's. :p But in all seriousness, anything and everything involving Mazdaspeed miata's is free reign. :slayer:

·
Herpity Derpity
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
#640 for 2005. :D

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have one of the orange ones, but I actually like the black ones better. I guess the grass is always greener. Tonight my new 16x8 RPF1s are going on the car. I'll try to post a picture once I get it done.

Random question: I've been having idle droop issues lately. Anybody have tips on cleaning the NB ISC? I've found lots of how-to about doing this on an NA, but much less on the NB.

·
Herpity Derpity
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have one of the orange ones, but I actually like the black ones better. I guess the grass is always greener. Tonight my new 16x8 RPF1s are going on the car. I'll try to post a picture once I get it done.

Random question: I've been having idle droop issues lately. Anybody have tips on cleaning the NB ISC? I've found lots of how-to about doing this on an NA, but much less on the NB.
How bad are the "droops"? You could always clean your EGR valve or clean this little solenoid on the car that causes the "bog".

I know some people with the Hydra ecu's have an issue with the ISC staying open at low rpms.

I would refer to mazda-speed.com There's a wealth of info on there for our cars.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
how do you check the number of our msm's?

·
Registered
32 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
yay!

·
Registered
152 Posts
:
But in all seriousness, anything and everything involving Mazdaspeed miata's is free rain. :slayer:
:
Ihope this is in the right section of the forums. :eek:
"free rain"?

Rain has always been free!

Did you mean "free reign"?

Also, the right "section" is "www.mazdaspeed.com"

·
Herpity Derpity
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
"free rain"?

Rain has always been free!

Did you mean "free reign"?

Also, the right "section" is "www.mazdaspeed.com"
Oops...lol Sorry.

The right section isn't mazda-speed.com. Um, there's tons of other threads on here for specific miatas how come were any different? I can just as well say this whole forum is null and everyone should be on M.net...:roll:

·
Registered
74 Posts
I haven't been getting "the bog," but I'll probably give the solenoid a clean some upcoming weekend. And hit the air idle control valve with some chemtool.

1 - 20 of 4364 Posts