ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Sharksgiving is over!​

Thank you for making it a success everyone!!! Your business is greatly appreciated. Now to make a whole bunch of gauges.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Drats. Had hope for some keychains, oil cap, and badges to be included. Haha.

However it is time for some new gauges...

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Badges have a small discount. Just look at the order form.
Oil caps are sold out.
Keychains are always on sale. I dropped the price a few months ago and didn't actually publish the fact.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Hm... Do I make my order today and risk that other people will have seen this post and flooded you with orders or wait and try to snake an order in later...

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, the way I had planned to do it was generate a random number in the morning, and then give that order number free gauges whenever it came. But... I don't think we're gonna get there today. I need to figure out something else.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Assuming that your order numbers are sequential, Random.org will allow you to put in the first and last order number for that and pick a number from that.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Also with that little bit of information I feel like this has become a "Be the 23rd caller," situation.

I'm so anxious! :p

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just did a 1-10 random number earlier today. I didn't figure 10 gauge orders would be a stretch for the first day. I figured wrong.

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Probably about a half hour. The redline stuff and going back and forth with revisions over email is 99% of the work.

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Day 2:

Free gauges for day 1: The winner of yesterday's free gauge set was Ryan S. Congrats Ryan!!! (At the end of the day, I did a count of all gauges sold, fed that into random.org, and it gave me a number. The last set of the day was the free one. I'll do this for every day of the sale.)

Stuff sold out:
Screwdrivers
Wrinkle finish vent rings

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
I just did a 1-10 random number earlier today. I didn't figure 10 gauge orders would be a stretch for the first day. I figured wrong.
Ummm. Mercy? This morning's order volume was a bit unexpected.
You get what you wish for? lol! I don't think that's a bad problem to have lol.

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Heh, that's one thing about selling parts, it's never a steady stream. At least it isn't for me. It's either barely anything or 30 guys all at once. And that's regardless of any sales or whatnot. It averages out every month. I just wish it could be a steady amount.

lol

I also wish for a pony and a rainbow slide.

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You seem to have missed my earlier plea for mercy.

The free gauge set will be calculated in the morning. I'm not staying up till midnight to see if any more orders come in. =)

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I won't get to post the free gauge announcement for a couple hours. I'm at physical therapy getting electrocuted and frozen. Yay!!!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts