ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This car is going strictly track attack, so tons of stuff up for sale. All parts are from a 1990.

First up is a set of near brand new FM VMAXX coilovers with NB top hats already on. Less than 1,000 miles on them. ---SOLD

Also have a set of brand new rear springs for the VMAXX. ---60 + shipping or can throw in with coilovers for 550 + shipping

Basically all interior parts. Starting with carpet. Looks jacked up, but all tears except one are underneath interior pieces, so nobody will even see them. In otherwise good shape. ---60+shipping

^^^This is the only tear you'll be able to see, and its down on the trans tunnel by the pedals.

Door sills---20+shipping
Center radio bezel w/ vents ---SOLD
Miata floor mats---SOLD
Rear carpet (behind seats)---30+shipping or shipped with all carpet for $20 extra
Bottom Steering column cover---20+shipping

Center console---SOLD

Seatbelt tower covers with stripping---SOLD

Steering wheel hub covering thing---20+shipping

Best way to reach me is to text me 2142080880. Need this stuff gone for turbo setup!

***UPDATE****NEW PARTS***

Door panels w/ arm rests----50+shipping

Emergency brake cover---10+shipping

Factory Airbag---40 LOCAL PICKUP

***NEWER STUFF*****
Anodized Purple TopLocs---165+shipping
Used these for about a month and a half, but they won't work with my rollbar. So they gotta go! Still in great shape

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
I thought the rear spring rates of the normal vmaxx were a lot higher than that?

From their site:

flyinmiata.com said:
391 lb/in in the front and 258 lb/in in the rear
They say that the normal springs are 140mm tall - could the 170 refer to a longer spring, not a different spring rate?

-Ryan

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought the rear spring rates of the normal vmaxx were a lot higher than that?

From their site:

They say that the normal springs are 140mm tall - could the 170 refer to a longer spring, not a different spring rate?

-Ryan

Hmmm, you make a good point. I figured the rates were in kg, cuz I thought it might have been the lengths, but put them next to the others and they were the same size. I'm gonna do some research on this and see what's really goin on.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did u get my payment for the radio surround and the center console?
Yes I did sir. I'm gathering it all up from my storage and will have it out to you tomorrow :)

Bovaco I also got yours as well thank you

Also update on the springs. I'm looking at them and the fronts say 140-70 and the rears say 140/46, these new ones seem to be a tad longer, but I'm just going to call FM in the morning and get the clarification, so that should all be squared away tomorrow

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok. I only asked cause I see the items still for sale in the original post.
oops my bad. post edited, thank you for reminding me.

C'mon plenty more parts to go people!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
What year miata are these parts off of?
Everything is off of a 1990. I'll put that in the original post also.

***THREAD UPDATED****MORE PARTS LISTED AT BOTTOM!!!***

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
you should have ran the VMaxx at the track, if anything to compare it to your new setup. you would have found out they're not what people make them out to be.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
you should have ran the VMaxx at the track, if anything to compare it to your new setup. you would have found out they're not what people make them out to be.
im curious, explain please?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts