ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
I have the sack you want to ride.
4,639 Posts
^^ Sadface remains to be seen. If a true enthusiast picks this up and respectfully carries the torch this car can be taken to the next level. And that would be pure rock'n'roll.

If some crotchbag buys it and F's it up, then we'll all post sadface and hold a national Roadster meet on his front porch with pitchforks and lit torches.

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
I think Randy would be logical choice when it comes to the next owner. We've all seen what he's done with his cars.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Good luck with the sale! I haven't been in the Miata game long enough to understand all this drool but it's clean work with some expensive as $#!^ parts that I can respect (even if I don't like them).

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
It has got to be hard to sell a car like this. Good luck.

·
Supporting Member
2,284 Posts
One of the best Miata projects I have ever seen...and I am sure the next project will be just as good. Hope it goes to someone that will enjoy it as much as the rest of us have.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Wow, beautiful car. You just **** all over some other guy trying to sell his stock green miata for 8k LOL.

This will go to a very lucky buyer.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Love the work and detail of the car! It sounds great and I bet it runs and handles even better. Not quite a fan of the front end but can appreciate the car as a whole. I too can't wait to see what the next project is. Best of luck to you.

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
i hadn't seen this car until about 3-6 months after joining here and was completely blown away.
with all of these posts with praise, whoever the new owner will be has a lot of pressure to live up to everyone's expectations.
good luck with the sale!

21 - 40 of 79 Posts