ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Everyone come and get a piece of the purple miata!

WILL SHIP BUT NO PAYPAL

Doing a complete part out. Anything you see in these pics that I havent marked sold is still there. Anything you need I will sell. It will be taken off to the junk yard sometime this week I'm not sure. Breaks my heart but oh well.

Located in Irvine, CA

Phone number is 321-544-7355 Text or call. But CR I do reply within the hour.

Here is what I think might be valuable to someone.

Finish panel primered. With Miata badge. -SOLD

HID 8k with ballast and fake projector housing (they will blind everyone)- SOLD

Hood unless your car is purple will need a repaint but is in great shape- $80

Mirrors Both primered passenger side is perfect drivers side has a crack on the plastic -$20

Valve cover 1.6 with brand new gasket- $20

Set (x2) or JL audio 2" speakers for headrest. (super loud great for freeway) -SOLD

Stock daisy's 2 have new tires 2 have old. If you are running old tires on your daisy's tell me and you can get the two news for free if you get something just so the junk yard has nothing nice.- SOLD

The turn signals, Blue fender, and gauge clusterSOLD (with twisted tach) are all for sale but have been posted.

All the engine bit and anything else just make me an offer.

Cam angle sensor- 1 sold 1 not.- $40

Engine has a boken timing belt- $150

Trans and diff are blown.

Full album of pictures are here. http://s1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj623/Brownmiata/

And the ones I will upload are attached

Attachments

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also will sell the whole car (non op) for 450. which is what the junk yard has offered.

·
Registered
371 Posts
what condition and Would u be willing to ship driver side front fender to 44012?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Has 2 small dents one is very recent and you can see the other is not and you can bearly see. there is a picture attached. Im not sure how much it would be worth. Make an offer!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Was wondering where you've been...

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah car is down. I have your flash drive! I'll be at kinod friday in the new (red) ride

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay guys I forgot to say. No paypal for me. I'm not sure of many other ways. I do Postal Money Orders. They seem to the the best for me. And they arrive really fast. Thats the best option for me at this time so If you do want something shipped I will ship but I don't do paypal (i have been screwed by them too many times)

·
Registered
766 Posts
The motor had 220K. The motor ran before it was taken out, but it puffed a little oil out of the exhaust. It ran and will get you around, but you may want to rebuild it since it's not in the greatest of condition. He says he wants $120 for it, but he is taking offers.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Ok, I guess that paypal thing was aimed towards me on shipping the item. I have made hundreds of purchases through paypal and have never been screwed. There is a dispute/resolution center for a reason. Oh well, GLWS.
Actually it was to me, I offered PayPal but buyer doesn't accept. I don't think that's any reason to cancel the transaction. Just head to the post office and get a money order and you're set.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do you still have the cluster hood and the tombstone center dash? If so, how much for them?
I have both. The hood is cracked on the center bar as has 1 broken tab. The center is good

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
40 for the hood 50 for the center. 80 takes em both

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sure on the throttle body. And my colis are on the new car!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts