ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
things have come full circle. back in an s-chassis. finally a two-tone like i always wanted. no power windows, mirrors, locks, or sunroof, but it has HUD :D

the guy i bought it off of was selling because his poor doggie was just diagnosed with cancer and he needed the money for treatment.

so this thread is dedicated to his dog.

trying to resist drifting this thing, but it already has a welded. mainly going to focus on fixing small things and making this oem+ (as euro guys say, right?)

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
oh shnap......i know this car gonna come out sickly.

btw if you need more monies for your new build you can just ship me those wheels so i can throw them on my Prelude one time. Thankyouverymuch. :fab:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
btw if you need more monies for your new build you can just ship me those wheels so i can throw them on my Prelude one time. Thankyouverymuch. :fab:
thanks haha preludes 114?

YAJ search for old school 15's please
that was originally the plan, but i think my love for rim tuck may have eclipsed my love for early 90's styling.

you can really see how faded the paint is in the sun. gotta respray it one of these days...

·
Registered
3,852 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow, don't think I've ever seen a stock two-tone 240sx ever...are you planning on doing a Silvia conversion?
there were roughly 3000 usdm two-tones and 60% were seafoam/grey iirc... it's been a while since i checked.

no silvia front for this one. it seems like every cool two-tone has a silvia front, so i want to try and make a cool one with pop-ups. and for CA height laws pop-ups help because of the extra headlight height.

cleaned up the interior. looked like the previous owners were the messiest slobs ever. spilled soda, candy wrappers, gum, coins and hairs everywhere. it was like no one ever attempted to clean the interior. i think i was spoiled by my first s13 which seemed spotless in comparison.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
^yeah i have the same username as on here.

oh yeah so, this thing somehow managed to pass smog a couple weeks ago by just adjusting the timing a little bit. i was awe stuck. i was expecting it to fail. i just wanted a base line reading before buying a new cat and doing plugs/wires/oil/filters.

fast forward to today and the motor took a **** on the freeway as i was driving it to my shop to swap in a dual cam. perfect timing!

1 - 20 of 113 Posts