ClubRoadster.net banner

261 - 280 of 6764 Posts

·
Banned
1,330 Posts
I think x8 -27 does fairly well, but it needs more width or offset to flush out, if that's what you're getting at. These tires are 225/50:
Yah, for this season I'm thinking I'll just spacer out the 15x8 +0s to widen the overall track and fill the flares better.

I guess I really need to get the flares on and the car on the ground so I can measure. I'm wondering if I can get by with same spacer front/rear.

Eventually I need to figure out 15x9 or 15x10 (if i can find a tire i can afford to run on them).

·
Registered
80 Posts
what is best tire size for 15x8 15+ for NA?

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Okay guys I have a couple questions,... I have a 1990 na miata with a bone stock body/fender's no flares not pulled not rolled bone stock oem fender's and i would like to fit Work equips 03 rims 15×10 with -6 offset front and rear using toyo 205/45/15 size tires without any modification to my stock fenders whatsoever! Now Plz. dont everyone tell me that this is not possible because it has already been done before and I am just attempting to copy cat this guys setup. What will be the need steps to pulling off an epic fitment such as this? obviously a stupid amount of camber will be needed and what else...........?

link to said car: http://linhbergh.com/blog/?p=157

·
I have the sack you want to ride.
4,639 Posts
blah blah blah....15×10 with -6 offset front and rear using toyo 205/45/15 size tires without any modification to my stock fenders .........blah blah blah............dont everyone tell me that this is not possible ...........?
http://linhbergh.com/blog/?p=157
It's not possible. Read this thread. Try to comprehend it. There's enough info here for you to figure out what you need to do.

A hint: It requires you to modify your fenders.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Okay guys I have a couple questions,... I have a 1990 na miata with a bone stock body/fender's no flares not pulled not rolled bone stock oem fender's and i would like to fit Work equips 03 rims 15×10 with -6 offset front and rear using toyo 205/45/15 size tires without any modification to my stock fenders whatsoever! Now Plz. dont everyone tell me that this is not possible because it has already been done before and I am just attempting to copy cat this guys setup. What will be the need steps to pulling off an epic fitment such as this? obviously a stupid amount of camber will be needed and what else...........?

link to said car: http://linhbergh.com/blog/?p=157

you will have to pull the fenders. so its impossible with NO mdifications to the fenders.
:fab:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Depends on ride height and what you shall be doing with the car.
I can't go too low since my coilovers(ohlins) are not made to be too low.
I already roll the fenders for my 225/45/15 Rota RB 15x8 35+.
I'm just trying to find out what size tire I need to use for my other wheels that are 15x8 15+.
I don't really wanna do too much modification.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
you will have to pull the fenders. so its impossible with NO mdifications to the fenders.
:fab:
unless you want Mexi-poke and 4x4 height :woolery:

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
k i read theis whole post and i couldnt find my setup im looking for. i got a 92 NA im getting some 15x8 +0. can i get away with rolling my fenders on a 195/50/15 or do i need to pull it? any one got pictures? my race lands are on the way and i'm going super low.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
k i read theis whole post and i couldnt find my setup im looking for. i got a 92 NA im getting some 15x8 +0. can i get away with rolling my fenders on a 195/50/15 or do i need to pull it? any one got pictures? my race lands are on the way and i'm going super low.
go with a 45 and you'll be fine with just a roll

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
50-series will need a slight pull. Depending on final height, you may need more.

·
Juve per sempre
3,498 Posts
this one goes out to the people who are rocking jubiride flares I got one question to get my wheels flush to the flares i would need 15x8 or 15x9 is best thanks. Right now i have work equips gold 15x8et-3
shane
Those specs are perfect for a 225/45. I'm on 15x9+0 and 225/45 and rub a little in the front so your's should be just about right. Rear depending on how much chamber, and with a 225/45 should look pretty good, I have no rubbing tho and pretty much flush with the 15x9+0 so you could space it out or go a little wider, 15x9 -10 is probably as wide as you'll want to go on the rear if on a meaty tire.

Check out AJ's silver rotary beast, alot wider wheels, and they're damn flush but you'll have a hard time fitting them without some stretch.

rear:

front:

Bonus shot for fitment thread:

15x9 +36 matt black 949racing 6UL with 225/45-15 toyo r888. Fender lip rolled flat.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I plan on ordering a set of the ESM 009's wich are 15x8 et 10 .. trying to figure out what to do for a tire, i was thinking a 195/50 s-drive ? or should i go with a 205.. would just a roll be fine or would i need to pull also?

·
I have the sack you want to ride.
4,639 Posts
I plan on ordering a set of the ESM 009's wich are 15x8 et 10 .. trying to figure out what to do for a tire, i was thinking a 195/50 s-drive ? or should i go with a 205.. would just a roll be fine or would i need to pull also?
I think you can get away with a 205 and just a flat roll. That is unless you're looking to slam the car. Then you'd better do 195's.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
glad i found this thread so i dont have to start a new one.. i just got a nb, and i love the way they look with some 002s on em (yeah xxrs, oh well).. i was wondering if these cars were were running 16x8 or 15x8.. any help would be appreciated.. i pm'd the guys that posted em on the slammed thread, but i dont think it was their car, cause they posted multiple on the same post, i pm'd em, but still no reply.. any help? thanks!!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3292/2331373831_9998a6a924_o.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2084/2332214510_73eb9cb1d2_o.jpg

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f123/CE28N/random/car1.jpg

(all taken from the first page on the slammed thread, jeeze! i didnt know it was that popular of a setup!)

261 - 280 of 6764 Posts