ClubRoadster.net banner

6721 - 6740 of 6762 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
It said I would poke about 3.6mm less than with the et0. What im trying to get at is since I have 205s on the 8.5 it would make it harder to fit right as opposed to 195s on the 8s, right? So basically what i'm asking is do you all think id need more than a good roll? Geez I need to organize my thoughts better :stressed:

·
Administrator
15,183 Posts
Maybe.

It's torn apart for the second time since the last update i think. Got a side piece i'm currently working on instead.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, i have a 91 NA stock ride height. We are thinking of adding Enkei J speed 15 x7 the offer 15x8 also, would that be better? What to keep the wight light thats why 15x7. What would be a good tire size for this rim. 65 series? Best rim offset they offer a couple? Its just a stock street car and i dont want the tire buldging out. No mad cornering lol

·
Administrator
15,183 Posts
What offset are the two sizes offered in. Hard to answer without knowing.

Tires size you're looking for is 205/50-15.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
thanks to Collin an sdemo I took their advice and went with the 8x15 storm s1 and picked a nitto gen neo....could not believe the deal I got on them ..okay it's looks like a 4x4 till I get her lowered, already rolled the fenders for my first attempt and it turned out really good. not sure enough people tell you, but your a wealth of knowledge and thanks for taking it easy on a noob. the only problem I have now is after my wife saw how good the wide tires looked she wants some on her 16 miata. wasn't looking for another miata, it found me..i'm the third owner of the 91 with 75000 miles for 2500 and couldn't pass it up...believe it or not I have a 2016 truck and find myself driving the car more then it. thanks guys

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've scanned quite a bit.. didnt get through all 101 pages, but I figured I'd throw this out there. I goofed around with tire size here and there, and have always tried to get a unique or different look. NO SPACERS have been used for any reference.

First picture is of the Avid.1 av-11 rims (16x8) with 205s and not a proper alignment.. lots of scrubbing/shaving (pre-roll).

hankook.jpg

Second pic is of the Avid.1 av-11 rims with 195/45 (hard tire size to find apparently lol) no rubbing after a roll and very minor pull.

Michellen.jpg

Third and fourth pic is of my newly mounted Advanti Storm S1 rims (16x9) on 205x45
Tires look a little anorexic but that's not too worried as of now.

s1 side.jpg
S1 top .jpg

Going to put my VMAXX Xtreme Sport coilovers on and see where we're at from there, may lower at the same time. (probably gonna go to 215 or 225 after rebuilding the engine and being able to use the extra rubber.

6721 - 6740 of 6762 Posts