ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
1,213 Posts
man you're just too good and finding goodies on JYA for your own good Phat !!! :lol:

I have been looking for a PCR nose on there for ages now :cry:

... linkie please :wink:

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
man you're just too good and finding goodies on JYA for your own good Phat !!! :lol:

The shizz is easy once you learn the basics, or Learn Japanese, hahahha

you dont want that green one bro, its busted at the bottom. There is one on there now, unpainted, but no lights.

PhatMiata

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Attachments

·
1,213 Posts
OMG ... they have the rear end too .... cancel the tuckin99 N2 flare order - I changed my mind :shock:

less than $150 for front and the same for the rear with less than a day to go :|

I wish I had a cousin or something in Japan !!! I have contacts but I couldn't ask them to wrap up a PCR front and rear conversion for me !!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
i just cant get down with all these weird conversions that make the car look like a Herbie and Mr. Magoo love child

i can understand wanting to have something thats coveted and hard to get ahold of but the nostalgic sheet just looks awful.

not ment to offend, i can respect the effort some people go to, to attain that look and ill be damned if i can criticize(spelling?) them for that when my cars got dents galore and a $20 krylon paint job

"of course thats just my opinion i could be wrong"

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

By the way, slackers................ I guess nobody took up the challenge to find that green potato, you had to look under "Rare" and "Old Car" under "Roadster" to find that. hahhaa =D>

Mike, here you go bro, this is old hat for a hardcore fan like me ........ At least get it for the lights!! :) The price is right, tell them to keep the busted bumper, they lights are still good. AND GET THE F'G WHEEL DAMNIT ](*,)

http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k33880739

Phat - that picture you posted is the NB conversion kit. Great pic - I have never seen the NB ala natural. Excellent find =D>
Fits both NA/NB IIRC, just need an NB hood if you have an NA........ correct? :-k

PhatMiata-san (^_^)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts