ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well just over a year ago I picked up a 2005 Black Cherry Mica NB with the LS package. Its an absolute blast to drive. I don't think anyone really understands how much fun they are until they drive one :). Ive finally gotten around to buying some much needed new toys for it

Megan Racing EZ Streets
Flyin Miata Sway Bars
JoyFast **** Knob
Shark II Antenna
HKS Filter

Wheels
Schmidt Modern Line
16x9 +15
Not sure if Im going with Falken Azenis or Toyo T1R's

I should be getting most of my parts this week. I received my Coils yesterday, but everything else should be here soon, as Im impatiently waiting. This weekend the fenders are getting rolled and the coils are going on. If the Schmidts come in time Ill get the tires mounted and hopefully be rolling on the new kicks late sunday :).

Heres some pics to hold you guys over for now...Enjoy!

·
Supporting Member
1,763 Posts
Very Nice, Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well I havent updated this in a long time. I just started buying more parts again. Picked up a few Garagestar goodies from Ken and I also got a Tougerun wing that I color matched Black Cherry Mica.

I also just bought a Cusco 6 point cage from a CR member. That will be the next thing installed. Then the roadtrip to Vegas next month to pick up my hardtop! :)

After the hardtop and Cage is installed I plan on heading out to the next track day. Thanks to my Sac buddies for getting me addicted! And Im already starting to save for a nice Bride seat..

Heres a few pics of the car currently

DSC_0120 by moltomario2007, on Flickr

Rossmoor shoot 3 by moltomario2007, on Flickr

DSC_0137 by moltomario2007, on Flickr

DSC_0144 by moltomario2007, on Flickr
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/6808759355/]
DSC_0112 by moltomario2007, on Flickr

DSC_0118 by moltomario2007, on Flickr

DSC_0110 by moltomario2007, on Flickr
[/url]
DSC_0138 by moltomario2007, on Flickr

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Been pretty busy lately. This last month I've done quite a bit. With the CC maxed out, Im finally happy for a while :p

Heres the Finished product for a little while

DSC_0191 by moltomario2007, on Flickr

DSC_0190 by moltomario2007, on Flickr

The 1st thing I did was I purchase a Cusco 6pt Cage from Dazed here on the boards.

photo by moltomario2007, on Flickr

Then I soon realized after installing the cage that my seats wouldnt work with the cage. I had to sit super upright and close to the steering wheel. Im only 5'3" and I was uncomfortable lol. I ended up looking into bucket seats and finally decided on a Authentic Bride Vios III after going through a million pages on here of the "what seat do you have" thread. After I bought the seat I had a buddy who is a fabricator and owns his own shop build me backets that bolt to the stock rails and sliders. Heres the outcome..

If any of you local guys are Interested in the brackets I'm thinking of a possible group buy. Id like all the brackets to be the exact same as mine, but If you have a Sparco or Recaro and are interested I can probably have ones made with the holes drilled differently. Im pretty sure Brides bolt points are different then the other manufactures. If this is something you guys are interested in shoot me a PM on here.

DSC_0194 by moltomario2007, on Flickr

DSC_0193 by moltomario2007, on Flickr
Heres a pic of the Mounts my buddy made up

photo 2 by moltomario2007, on Flickr

photo 1 by moltomario2007, on Flickr

Lastly I picked up the hardtop from my grandmother. I drove from NorCal to Vegas to pick it up. It made a fun little road trip, plus I got to go to Vegas :)

DSC_0226 by moltomario2007, on Flickr

DSC_0197 by moltomario2007, on Flickr

1 - 17 of 17 Posts