ClubRoadster.net banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
haha so i thought id make a fun thread. ok this is the guess who game. i give a description of the person and u guys try to guess it. then the first person to get it right gets to give a description and so on. ok. here we go. oh yeah. .....this person is hard to tell if it is a girl or boy, has had plenty of noses, and likes little boys named mcauley culkin. who is it? :D

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
You guys are killing my bandwidth with this nonsense!

Please, at least make it auto related.

Like this:

I am known for my ridiculous mustache, legions of fans with identity complexes and crashing my car into a wall.

Who am I?

·
Supporting Member
12,271 Posts
I've got another endless game for killing bandwidth: make a funny/clever/interesting comment about the avatar of the person who posted above you. It goes on forever and you can change your avatar and answer as many times as you want. Or... we could talk about some real dope CR.net **** like what's going on in Road&Ster #5. If you don't have R&S #5 contact [email protected] and ask him if he's got any back issues for sale.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Kyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't encourage everyone!!

By the way, what is the origin of "freedomgli"? Does is have anything to do wih Volkswagens? GLI?

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've got another endless game for killing bandwidth: make a funny/clever/interesting comment about the avatar of the person who posted above you. It goes on forever and you can change your avatar and answer as many times as you want. Or... we could talk about some real dope CR.net **** like what's going on in Road&Ster #5. If you don't have R&S #5 contact [email protected] and ask him if he's got any back issues for sale.
yeah wasting bandwith!!! lets do this. sounds like a good idea brahhhh

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
haha~ this is going nowhere #-o

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
yeah wasting bandwith!!! lets do this. sounds like a good idea brahhhh
HAHAHAHA!! Let's not.

I don't wanna see any more threads like this.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.