ClubRoadster.net banner

1101 - 1120 of 1143 Posts

·
Administrator
15,204 Posts
I also rock the Target Mossimo tees. Like $10 each and they fit well. You’ll lose a seam on one here and there but they’re so cheap you don’t care.
Yep i have a nice mix of those, Apt 9, Marc Anthony, and i think Urban Pipeline. I don't bother buying solid color tees anywhere else.

Once they fade or i drop food on them, i just put them in the "garage clothes" pile and move on with my life. They're cheap enough that they're disposable.

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
7,945 Posts
Yep i have a nice mix of those, Apt 9, Marc Anthony, and i think Urban Pipeline. I don't bother buying solid color tees anywhere else.

Once they fade or i drop food on them, i just put them in the "garage clothes" pile and move on with my life. They're cheap enough that they're disposable.
+1. Kohl's for the win.

·
Administrator
15,204 Posts
Kohl's is trash. Y'all wild.
Tees are disposable trash. I ruin nice ones at the same rate i ruin cheap ones.

My criteria for tees: 1) Do they fit well 2) Are they not see-through? 3) Do they cost ~$10 or less?

Check three boxes? Buy every color they have.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Who makes decent $10-15 crewneck pocket t-shirts? Have bought Jcrew factory and uniqlo in the past... any other options out there?
Eddie Bauer. When they go on sale you can get them for $12. Not sure you'd be one to benefit from it, but just saw they have a "lifetime" warranty.

I don't remember the name, but some shoe company is being sued for putting an end to their lifetime guarantee.

Kohl's is wild. Y'all trash.
I thought Kohl's was a hardware store until a few years ago. I do like their selection of Dri-fit golf shirts. Because I golf like all the time. And everything is always 40-60% off :haiguyths:

·
I have all the correct opinions.
8,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,110
I stopped by an Old Navy yesterday, for the first time in years. They had a couple crew neck pocket t shirts in solid colors. I imagine Gap may as well.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
A pocket tshirt, an elitist attitude and a cool pair of shoes will get you pretty much anywhere you want to go in life
Is a nice watch a requisite for this master key to life?

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
If I had a dollar for every line I've done off a stripper's ass I'd probably have $10

1101 - 1120 of 1143 Posts