ClubRoadster.net banner

1121 - 1140 of 1166 Posts

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
That sale was dope. Copped two pairs of UB's and some gray NMD's for cheappp. Had enough to pay for this $30K/week Air bnb

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Picked up a pair of UB201s that should be here tomorrow. First pair of selvedge, not my first rodeo with raw though. I usually end up in Levis 511s so these will be the best pair of jeans I've ever owned, which yes, is not saying much. I'm looking forward to seeing how they differ from what I usually wear.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I wear $19.99 H&M black jeans.

If they'd stay consistent with the cuts/sizes I'd be happy. I have one pair I'm happy with, all the others are the wrong size but no one makes mine so I settle.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Material matters far less than cut. Find a few brands that fit you well and work within that. Good luck
The cut should be pretty similar to what I've been wearing from what I read so hopefully they fit me well. I got them through Armitage Mcmillan after reading some bad reviews of Unbranded's customer service, so hopefully if there's a problem with fit it will be easily remedied.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
I wear $19.99 H&M black jeans.

If they'd stay consistent with the cuts/sizes I'd be happy. I have one pair I'm happy with, all the others are the wrong size but no one makes mine so I settle.
I like h&m for t shirts but other than that there isn't much I buy there. I've never bought pants there. Their button downs don't usually fit me well. For 6 bucks you can't beat their t shirts though.

1121 - 1140 of 1166 Posts