ClubRoadster.net banner

1141 - 1160 of 1166 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Killer sale at BR right now. Mention the extra 25% online for signing up for the newsletter and they'll honor it in store. I got two of their merino wool sweaters for 33 each. My fiancee got a women's merino sweater that was already on clearance for another 13 dollars.

·
I have all the correct opinions.
9,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,148
I’m honestly not a fan of either the Pumas or Killshots, but I know some here would be. I’m leaning cool dad vibe NB lately... plus, I want an attached tongue / upper so I can loosely tie and slip on. I really don’t want to tie trainers anymore :lol:

·
Administrator
15,321 Posts
Hrmm... my current all time favorite sneaker is the Puma Squash 2000, which of course means they're pretty much impossible to find at this point. Super Liga looks pretty close, though i liked the sole detail of the Squash much betterererr.

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
8,407 Posts
I like them. I don't like he constant DSW ads I get since looking at them.

I'm with Steve on the attached tongue. Definitely spoils you and I pretty much never untie my shoes soooooo...

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
8,407 Posts
I bought these to workout in and kinda dig the look. Definitely like the one-piece construction but they're a little tight across the midfoot. Need to find something less gymbro and more dadmode.

·
Registered
501 Posts
While I have no better clothing tastes than music tastes (meaning you'll find I can have very good tastes, but it's just because I like so much stuff that there just has to be something we agree on) I must say this, I'm pretty sure not for the first time here:
Get some Vans Slip-on Lites.
They're not (necessarily) shouty about their brand, they can look subtle to pretty classy, depending on what you go for and of course what else you're wearing, and they don't cost a whole lot (of course, prices fluctuate wildly, so I'm not gonna bother trying to give you an exact figure).
But the real thing is, they are literally socially acceptable slippers.
It takes literally three seconds to wear the pair, they're no heavier than a slipper, and they're the most comfortable shoe I have ever used. Even for long walks, my legs will hurt before my feet will.
For everyday use, running errands, or even just throwing out the trash, because they'll literally be the quickest thing to put on, I cannot recommend them enough.
Below examples of subtle pairs.
1586436666436.png
1586436731195.png
1586437285811.png
1586437247551.png

Of course, that's not what I bought. I bought the pair below. Which work surprisingly well with an otherwise plain outfit.
1586436814023.png

Attachments

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I dislike the vast featureless expanse of the vans slip-on.

I just wear stan smiths most days. The occasional air jordan 1 or 3. I have like 15 other pairs of shoes but never wear them.

1141 - 1160 of 1166 Posts