ClubRoadster.net banner

2661 - 2680 of 2687 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Plasma. I would love to use a laser or waterjet instead, the cut quality between the two is night and day.
do you have any engineering files or something like that? How well does the seat stay in place? I like the sliding feature but without locking tabs like the garage star or individual holes like the PCI mounts have, i'd be a little scared.

I made some basic L mounts and mounted them on stock sliders but I would like to get lower.

Would you consider a small production run of these?

·
Registered
509 Posts
do you have any engineering files or something like that? How well does the seat stay in place? I like the sliding feature but without locking tabs like the garage star or individual holes like the PCI mounts have, i'd be a little scared.

I made some basic L mounts and mounted them on stock sliders but I would like to get lower.

Would you consider a small production run of these?

Yeah I have all the associated files. I would love to do something like GS, but I dont feel right using that design concept for something thats going into production.

PM about these mounts.

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Great work on the taillights Breezy! :icon_cheers: I don't normally like the all clear lights, some exceptions, but they look good and the leds really make them 'pop'. :)

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Absolutely LOVE the aluminum dash dustin! :smile9: More pics please? :dunno:

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
To bad it's getting wrapped, it looks incredible raw....although the sun glare may be bad.

·
Registered
451 Posts

finally got around to testing my diy bikini top and it works great. no buffetting and no project-g type tube to the front windshield required. took it out in the most brutal midwest heatwave and didn't even sweat. totally the way to go

·
Registered
451 Posts
not hard at all.. tools required was a hacksaw, scissors, some nylon webbing and buckles and d-rings

only tricky part is there is sewing required but my wife took care of that. I can do something more detailed tonight

the nylon webbing connects in 4 points.. the same as the project g one just without the tube thing from rollbar to windshield

I've also got brackets for the connection to the windshield instead of stock latches.. I think that helps a lot

2661 - 2680 of 2687 Posts