ClubRoadster.net banner

61 - 80 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
I'm not quite sure yet. Time will tell. The noise appears/ disappears depending on temperature and weather so it's hard to predict. Also when I go in and fiddle with something and tighten the purches back up it disappears for a few weeks and then slowly returns almost like the purches are getting loose over time even though they aren't. I also have a really screwed up alignment so I'm thinking that perhaps that's contributing to the problem.

·
Registered
189 Posts
hmmm interesting sometimes I feel like some coilovers just like to make noise I had Megan streets on my genesis and they didn't make a peep. But couldn't align my car with them on cause I was too low and the car was still new on the market so no adjustable arms at that time. Then I threw a set of megan Ez on my wifes TSX not a problem but at low speeds they make a squeak witch im pretty sure its the dust covers moving. So I was hoping to go with these Tein's hoping they are better ran a Teg with them hated them and buddy of mine had a 95 supra with a street set and hated them. But everyone on here loves them on there miatas might have to just keep watching your build thread to see how they treat you.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Many new things arriving in the mail this weeks. First of the deliveries were some shiny new spacers

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Suspension Update. Did a 4 wheel alignment. Numbers were waaaay off. Haven't heard anything from the springs since. I'm going to call this one Busted....

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
The Boxes are starting to pile up. Need consistent good weather for installs :|

This door has at least 453 Horsepower at this point.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
New Faces for my AEM Gauges from Revlimiter. Cluster faces will be installed once the KG Works panel arrives :D

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Impromptu photo-shoot today. Car isn't clean, the suspension isn't adjusted the way I want and I still have many parts left to install but the weather was too nice and the location was pretty sweet.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Looking good! :icon_cheers: Glad to see Adam took on some more custom aftermarket gauge faces because I really think that this will be the next "big thing" and why I was so persistent on him doing one for my AEM wideband because lets face it everyone is trying to find ways to make their car stand out and little things like matching gauges go along way. I now wish I had gotten cheaper gauges over the Westach gauges and just had Adam make custom faces. I hope he keeps taking on projects like this because I think its the next logical step for his business but what do I know. :suicide:

P.S.- Post the gauges in Revlimiter's custom gauge thread. :)

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Thanks! I think they look 100% better than before. Once I get the rest of my interior installed I'll take some serious pics and send them his way. I'm pretty excited about it.

61 - 80 of 194 Posts