ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just sold my heavily modified 1990 White NA to make room for a PRHT NC.
I think I'll likely wait until Spring to pick one up.

Best part is.... I sold it to my parents so I can still drive it anytime I want! :D

·
Registered
280 Posts
There is something wrong with selling stuff to parents ... :shock:
Just give it to them as a gift ... :)

·
4,439 Posts
Dave - I think I speak for most people here.....

After all that work on your NA and now financing/credit is an issue!!?!? Throught Mazda?

Must....not.....go to....the dark....side......NC is ....is.....bad......must ....look...away.

(Like you - I really want an NC in white, but cannot live with selling the tater)

·
Supporting Member
12,262 Posts
I recently gave my red Miata to my parents. It's cool that I still get to drive it whenever I want. Your car is so wicked I wouldn't want to let it go but if your parents have it I'm sure they'd be happy to share. Not sure what my next car will be. Perhaps NC or perhaps NB Roadster Coupe or perhaps....

·
4,439 Posts
I recently gave my red Miata to my parents. It's cool that I still get to drive it whenever I want. Your car is so wicked I wouldn't want to let it go but if your parents have it I'm sure they'd be happy to share. Not sure what my next car will be. Perhaps NC or perhaps NB Roadster Coupe or perhaps....
Kyle - what are you doing here.....do please tell. :evil:

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
*If* one comes out. They got their azzes kicked in sales on the last 'Speed. They were *giving* the things away because their sales were so crappy. I decided that I'd rather have a year or more of driving pleasure than wait for vaporcars. :p

Besides, if they hold to their latest pattern, the RX8 will be the next to get the MS treatment, as it's the older of the two cars.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts