ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 514 Posts

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi people. For those that know me, you know my build threads can be....interesting to say the least. I am starting up again with my 94. This build thread will not be an exercise in money hemorrhaging and OCD like the past. This car will take me a long time to get it to where I want it but in the end, this car will be the car I set my personal bar higher on than any other I have owned before it. Pics will be up later on.

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
Re: The Leatherface24 build thread version 3.0

Pics or it didn't happen

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

To give some ideas as to the direction I am going, I present these pics:

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

No its going to stay black. No color changes this time around...

There will be some creative surprises along the way. some of which have never been seen before as well.

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Looking forward to this.
Be forewarned that this thread is going to take some time as I am in no rush to go broke again because of the car and my once inability to control myself from spending.

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Please punch the baby and send me a pic. That would look much better on my car :)

·
It's a medical thing.
565 Posts

This car will take me a long time to get it to where I want it but in the end, this car will be the car I set my personal bar higher on than any other I have owned before it.
Until you break, or think you broke, something and then part out the car in a great big messy emotional upheaval while everyone laughs.

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Until you break, or think you broke, something and then part out the car in a great big messy emotional upheaval while everyone laughs.
I aim to make you proud

1 - 20 of 514 Posts