ClubRoadster.net banner

41 - 60 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
More to the point of living space...

Probably my biggest gripe with my current place has been a severe lack of kitchen counter space. With that in mind this weekend I turned the table/bar I built a couple years ago into an island, nearly tripling my counter space and adding some storage.

Before:

Visual aid:

Some assembly required...

Finished product:

Upon completion:

No shortage of flaws - this isn't exactly something I'm talented with. Overall, though, I'm quite pleased with the result and the extra work space is amazing.

·
Super Moderator
6,494 Posts
Been busy mounting tvs and **** in the house recently. This is the start of our media room. Old DVD surround system is going away soon and will probably get a wireless sub for more room on the ground and to get the speaker away from the heat source.

Bonus cat reflection.

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
8,661 Posts
We decided to change up the master closet a bit. I moved the existing racks up and put in new racks down low. Also added a couple of drawers to the back wall but I guess I didn't take pics of that. Wife is happier so that's all that matters...

Before:

Untitled by 99blkx, on Flickr

In progress:

After but not current:

This is a super boring post... but the work improved my quality of life.

Up next? Possibly some yard projects...

·
I have all the correct opinions.
9,515 Posts
^ still blocking that corner door. shame... bad feng shui.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,350 Posts
Been busy mounting tvs and **** in the house recently. This is the start of our media room. Old DVD surround system is going away soon and will probably get a wireless sub for more room on the ground and to get the speaker away from the heat source.

Bonus cat reflection.
YOU HAVE TICKET TO RIDE.

I FREAKING LOVE YOU, MaNG.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,350 Posts
I also have Ticket to Ride. Too bad no one in my house will play with me.
:(

I was introduced to it while my sister-in-law was living in Vienna. We bought a copy not long after we got back to the States.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,350 Posts
Next time you both are in Portland we should have a board game night!
My brother had an adorable baby girl that I'd hoped to get out to see before [they come here for] Christmas, but I never got a chance. I definitely hope to go out there again!

·
Administrator
15,383 Posts
Working on it. Hoping to have lots of "look at this completed room" posts as this month continues on. This is my new office. Just needs new outlets and some closet doors of some sort. Turns out trying to find luan sliders or bifolds in the year 2018 is rough.

2018-11-19_12-09-51 by concealer404, on Flickr

·
I have all the correct opinions.
9,515 Posts
Apparently about to install a Liftmaster 8500 in the garage, along with hi lift tracks. Guess back wall cabinets can wait.

41 - 60 of 95 Posts