ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I have been digging on this subject for years and yes they are REAL.
There are 2 versions.
A-spec and B-spec and also 2 different body kits, Aero Kit Type 1 and Aero Kit Type 2.
The pics below are of a MAZDASPEED Aero Kit Type 2

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
As far as I know none of the Mazdaspeed NA car where exactly the same.
In japan there was a catalog of some sort full of MSM NA parts and you could order them from Mazda. After Mazda installed your new MAZDASPEED parts they would put a badge under the hood on the firewall that said PRODUCED BY MAZDASPEED making your eunos roadster a real MSM/ MAZDASPEED eunos ROADSTER.

Video of B-spec Roadster. with M21001 bumper:dunno:

B-spec is the supercharged version and A-spec was naturally aspirated version.

Attachments

·
Registered
716 Posts
Comparing this to the miata.net version of the thread is hilarious. I'm with M.net on this one.... looks like Pepboys bullshit. A bunch of useless add-ons. The B-spec has what looks like an M45 on it.... seriously, we all think this is hot ****?

The amount of leg humping for anything from the japanese market is getting really pathetic.

·
Registered
5,017 Posts
Comparing this to the miata.net version of the thread is hilarious. I'm with M.net on this one.... looks like Pepboys bullshit. A bunch of useless add-ons. The B-spec has what looks like an M45 on it.... seriously, we all think this is hot ****?

The amount of leg humping for anything from the japanese market is getting really pathetic.
Nailed it.

·
Closed Shell Syndrome
7,676 Posts
Yeah, it's not like CR was originally started for all of this kind of JDM bullshit you're whining about. :roll:

·
Jolly Roadster
391 Posts
I have Mazdaspeed A-Spec side fairings on mine. Useless, sure, but they look nice with a GV lip.

·
Registered
198 Posts

Some one is sharing different options that were available to the miata a long time ago, relax buddy.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I've got bronze 15" Mazdaspeed MS-01Ss, MS springs, and a 340mm MS D-cut wheel on my NA, with a Type-1 front bumper soon to come. I'll get some pics up when my bumper finally arrives

1 - 20 of 35 Posts