ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here you have the chance to tell us what's the modification that makes you car stands out of the crowd 8)

Starting myself I would say that it's the 340mm steering wheel that I got from Germany for big bucks :)

You see I wanted something modern and smaller (stock steering wheel is 365mm) while I wanted to retain the airbag in my car.

The solution comes from IL motorsports in Germany (not a sponsor yet?) and it's a smaller steering wheel with a new technology airbag system that is compatible with the NA miatas.

When I got it in September I was the second guy in the whole US with this steering wheel!!!

Here are the pictures:
http://bluelaguna94.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album06

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
I'd have to say the one-off Pitcrew/Axis Power/Tuckin99 nose...

·
Registered
172 Posts
I searched ebay (along with other places) every day for 2 years before finding a set of red and black Advan SA3Rs in 16" 4x100 with a 35 offset that were not curb rashed on every wheel. Last fall i finally found some at rbmotoring and scooped them up very quickly. These wheels show up all the time in a 4x114 pattern but when you see them in 4x100 pattern, they are almost allways silver. For this reason my Advan make me stand out.

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
You have some dedication. I would have gotten the first set I saw, and then some spraypaint..

·
Registered
52 Posts
Without doubt this uber JDM mod. It took months to track down and hours of hard labour to install. My i present my TEIN screen door suspension setup. It's fully adjustable.

Now thats hardcore JDM!!!!
j.

·
Registered
692 Posts
(how am i supposed to follow the tein screen door damper?)
i love my st. may shotgun exhaust, thats my stepdads car on left.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
hmm. tough call. I have a lot underwraps right now. But on my previous car it was definately my 3 way adjustable KW coilovers with external reserviors.

now? probably the work equip Miester S1-2P 15x8 +15mm being custom made in a color to match the cage in the car. :twisted:

M

·
0 Posts
Phatmiata said:
And for me, it would have to be the mythically rare M2-1001 factory steering wheel.
Hey Phatty,

I keep meaning to ask you how that M2 steering wheel works on the wrong side of the car?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts