ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
3,857 Posts
I know that the purist won't like that, but one of my favorite cars of all times is the Ferrari 250, so I would personally love to take a Z and make a Ferrari replica. In general I don't like replicas but this particular Ferrari is in the area of 10 million dollars... so it does makes sense to have the replica... especially if it's based on such a good car.

·
CR.net Supporter
575 Posts
boom

Attachments

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
I would SO totally rock a 240ZG w/mild flares. It'd be one of the few cars I'd want to have in red.

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
My gosh, they all are just beautiful cars! Wow!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have never liked the G nose. It always looked like it was over-extended to me. I had a stock 73 240 and loved it. An extended trip abroad caused me to sell it.
I have always associated the G nose with the appearance change given the first generation 280ZX and have long considered them to be something other than a true Z car.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
I just love covered headlamps. They are much more sleek and aerodynamic, especially when combined with the longer front overhang, and remind me of Ferrari 275GTB and Jaguar XKE S1 as well as all those race cars from that great era. FWIW, I also love the longer nose on the 350Z Type-E. Different strokes for different folks I suppose.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts