ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
has anyone seen in person the BSP rear lip?
is it an exact replica of the R package rear?

in the pic the exhaust is center exit and looks like the lip is molded to the bumper?

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
interesting, still seems to be pretty empty product wise.
Keep in mind the new guys are trying to bring the Miata side of the business back from the dead after the previous owners put everything up their noses.
I stopped using Brainstorm for anything after Andy sold it and the jerks in California pissed me off at Miataworld '99. So they're under new ownership? I bet they're still not as cool as Joe and Hector. ;)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Keep in mind the new guys are trying to bring the Miata side of the business back from the dead after the previous owners put everything up their noses.
I stopped using Brainstorm for anything after Andy sold it and the jerks in California pissed me off at Miataworld '99. So they're under new ownership? I bet they're still not as cool as Joe and Hector. ;)
It's changed hands twice. Two brothers who are long-time employees (the cool ones) have bought what was left of BSP to try to salvage what they had invested their lives in for years in spite of the owners putting the profits up their noses.

I say give them the benefit of the doubt.

·
4,436 Posts
Oh boy - those were the days of beautiful Miata bliss - but I will hold my opinion to myself for the time being #-o

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
You should discuss that with them. If you created it, and they didn't ask permission, you should work something out with them that is mutually beneficial.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
That's weird.. the welcome image thing is a render I did of a 3d roadster that I made. :shock:

first post and stuff.. hi there!
I would sue the pants off them right now. As a webdesigner I use 100% my own photos and renders because I don't want to get into copyright trouble.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
groundride, that is a cool rendering. I have no idea how it's done (I imagine some computer software trickery) or how much effort it takes but that image looks 1/2 animated 1/2 real.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts