ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there,
My name is Robert and I picked up my first Miata last July. It didn't take me long to decide which route I wanted to take style wise. I got some coilovers and put it on the ground. I just ordered my first set of wheels and from the research done I'm gonna have to roll/pull my fenders in order to fit these things. This is my first posting but I have been an avid researcher and reader for some time. I live the Seattle (Auburn specifically) area and I am looking for someone in this area that could lend a hand on the roll/pull. I know there is a member on here with a blue na miata and he is always driving around in my area. His car is sick and I was hoping that he could help out (anyone with some experience will be awesome) he is just the only person I have seen in my area so far. Please let me know if anyone is available this weekend or next week sometime. My new wheel and tire setup should be here on Monday. Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah Washington is starting to catch on... I just laugh when people tell me how gay my car is, because after I take them for a ride in it they cant stop smiling. I will post up a photo tonight. I am rocking the snow studs but it will be a good before and after. I had a good photo of it from right after I picked it up I might be able to find. Check back this evening I'll see what I can do.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts